Types of Information Collected
When you visit the Site, EDC may collect certain types of information from you. The types of browsing information EDC may collect include, but are not limited to (collectively, “Browsing Information”):
- Internet Protocol (or IP) address or device ID/UDID, protocol and sequence information;
- browser language;
- browser type;
- domain name system requests;
- browsing history (including time spent at a domain, time and date of your visit);
- number of clicks;
- hypertext transfer protocol headers;
- application client and server banners; and
- operating system data.
You can browse the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. When you visit the Site, however, we may obtain non-individualized, generic information (i.e., Browsing Information) about you. Our servers automatically log each visitor to the Site and collect and record certain Browsing Information about each visitor. The Browsing Information includes only generic information and reveals nothing personal about the user.
How We Collect Information
We may collect Browsing Information about you from the following sources:
To participate in certain features, services and/or programs of the Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information (“Personal Information”) including, but not limited to:
- contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number, email address);
- demographic information (e.g., date of birth, gender, marital status);
- social security number (SSN), driver’s license, and other government ID numbers; and
- resume information (e.g., education, work and military history, work eligibility status).
Personal Information also includes information we may collect about you from the following sources:
- Inquiries that you make about EDC or its goods and services.
- Purchases that you make of our goods and services, if applicable.
- Promotions that we operate through our Site or social media outlets, if applicable.
How We Use Information
We may use information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information about our goods and services.
- To complete certain transactions.
- To conduct research about your opinion of current goods and services or of potential new goods and services that may be offered.
- To respond to inquiries from you.
We do not provide Personal Information to third parties.
When We Share Information
We may disclose Browsing Information to:
- Respond to legal requirements or requests.
- Enforce our policies.
- Protect the rights, property and safety of EDC and others. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Service providers who provide services or perform other functions on our behalf.
- Law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other EDC user to legal liability. In such event, we will disclose only information that we believe to be relevant and necessary to the investigation or inquiry.
- Prevent, investigate and identify persons or organizations potentially involved in activity that appears to us to be illegal or we believe may expose us to legal liability.
- In situations that we believe to be emergencies involving potential threats to the physical safety or any person or property if we believe that the information in any way relates to that threat.
We cannot and will not be responsible for any breach of security by any third party or for any actions of any third party that receives information as described herein.
In the event we are engaged in or are contemplating a merger or other corporate acquisition with another business entity, a sale of all or substantially all the assets of EDC, or in the event of a bankruptcy, reorganization, insolvency, receivership or an assignment for the benefit of creditors, we reserve the right to disclose your Browsing Information in connection with these circumstances. You expressly agree and consent to the use and/or transfer of your Browsing Information related to any of these transactions or proceedings. We cannot and will not be responsible for any breach of security by any third party or for any actions of any third party that receives information as described in this paragraph.
Reviewing and Updating Information
You may always contact us and ask us to review the Personal Information, if any, we have collected about you through the Site. You may also request that we correct or update that information. To review, correct or update information, please call (972)524-3010.
Security and Retention of Information
We use technical and administrative security measures to help reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to data centers, and information access authorization controls.
We retain information as long as it is reasonably necessary and relevant for our operations. In addition, we may retain Personal Information from closed accounts to comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, and enforce our Terms and Conditions or other agreements.
While we have implemented reasonable security measures to safeguard information using reasonable industry standards, please keep in mind that “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet.
Information from Children
We do not collect Personal Information from any person that we know to be under the age of thirteen (13) without permission from a parent or guardian. Specifically, the Site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of thirteen (13). You affirm that you are over the age of 13 and will abide by the terms of this Privacy Notice.
Some Sites facilitate on-line ordering. In order to use these services, you must obtain and use a user name and password. You acknowledge and agree to assume this risk when communicating with us. You are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of any user name and password for use in connection with the Site. If you believe that your account information is being used in an unauthorized fashion, you must contact us immediately.
Privacy Outside the Site
The Site may contain links to other websites, including links to websites of third party service providers. EDC is not and cannot be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any of those other websites.
Limitation of Liability
California Do Not Track Disclosures
Currently, our policy is that we do not recognize “do not track” requests from Internet browsers and similar devices.
Contact Eddie Deen & Co.
Edison’s is a 12,000+ sq. ft. event venue just south of downtown Dallas, TX.
1724 Cockrell Avenue,
Dallas, TX 75215